Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Heading to CHINA


We just can't believe it, after a 20 month + wait to meet Hua Jin Zhi (Jinsey), we received our TA on Monday, and are leaving in two days! As you can imagine we are quite crazy getting organized, packed, copies made, Maya packed, and everything ready to go/leave for 15 days. Maya is thrilled to become a big sister and visit China....as she says "I have never been to China before!"


Jinsey has been diagnosed with hemolytic anemia and this continues to create some mystery and nervousness, but we are extremely hopeful and positive that she will maintain her health and blossom and thrive as a part of our family!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Scott, Megan, and Maya! Jinsey is very blessed to have you as her instant family! Our prayers are with you! Ange will keep us posted, I'm sure. Jinsey is just so sweet! What a perfect addition!
    Love and prayers, Canice, John, and family (Weber/Treangen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are counting the days until you return so we can meet Jinsey and welcome her into the family. Savannah keep saying "Maya went to China to bring me a new cousin" . . . xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, Kate shared your news and this blog with me so I wanted to post something... WOW! You and Scott are simply amazing people. I'm so happy for you Megan. Be safe and may you expreience blessings beyond what you can imagine. I will keep you and your little family in my thoughts and prayers on your journey there and back! Melissa

    ReplyDelete